When purchasing a luxury property, be it in Moraira or someplace else, thousands of questions come to mind… Is the property really worth what I’m paying? Am I really getting all of the luxury and quality that I have been promised? Will I lose money? … Well, we are about to reveal the factors you need to take into account to find out whether the property that you have in mind is as luxurious as they say it is.
When we refer to the luxury of a property, we are dealing with an issue that is a lot more personal than we think. Each of us has different standards and ideas of what luxury should be. What I believe to be good quality might not be seen in the same way by the person selling me the property. Some people are more concerned about the square metres of a property, the number of bedrooms within and how far the garden extends, whereas others may think their luxury is to have sea views or large windows. After looking through many examples, we have come to some conclusions, which help in some ways to find out whether a property is truly luxurious. Take note …
- The area in which a property is situated can influence whether it is seen as luxurious or not. For example, if we have one of the largest mansions in Benissa located in a far away or secluded location, its value can decrease. Of course, always depending on what the buyer is most interested in.
- Qualities and finishing’s of the materials used throughout the construction. If the design and the project of the villa look impressive but the materials used are of poor quality, eventually, it will begin decrease in value.
- Distribution and design of each room within the property. Everyone is aware that the distribution of the rooms within a property is very important. It is essential to adapt the distribution to the needs and personality of each vendor. For example, if we are building a villa for an older couple, the value will decrease for them if they are presented with a property that has many steps, complicated steps or bathrooms that can’t be easily adapted.
- If the property has a number of extras matching those of a luxury hotel rather than a private home, we can definitely speak about luxury. Here we are referring to the spa areas with Jacuzzi and swimming pool, or a tennis court, all of private use for the owners to enjoy. In some cases, even an elevator to ease their movements between floors can make a difference.
- The main decider between whether a property is luxury or not, is the possibility you have to completely personalize each detail that will eventually form part of your future home. From the quality of materials to the complete distribution of the property, your constructor will make sure that every idea passing through your mind can become a reality.
These details may be able to help on some occasions when there are doubts about the quality of your future property, be it a project or an already build villa.
If you are still having problems knowing the difference, do not hesitate to consult the true professionals of this field. We are here to facilitate the work, where your job is to relax and dream about your future home.